Spotify vs Tidal – Are you searching for best music service? You are at the right place. There are a lot of music services available on the internet but in this article, I will discuss the comparison of Spotify vs Tidal.
These are famous music services around the world and have attractive features to attract the people from all over the world. This article is all about Spotify vs Tidal in which, at the end of this article, I will tell you that which is the best music service in the concluding words.
Spotify vs Tidal – Which is the Best Ninja Streaming Application?
Spotify was launched in 2006 as a digital music service and became popular around the world. In starting, there was no competitor of Spotify but with the passage of time, lot of companies launched their platforms as music services. Tidal is an example of one of them.
Tidal was launched in 2014 by Aspiro and Tidal was also launched as a music service to provide the facility if downloading music from the internet. Some researches tell that Tidal has 12th rank in the list of music services. On the other hand, Spotify is at top position that shows that how much Spotify valuable than Tidal.
Good thing is that tidal is available in many countries.
Price plans of Tidal
- You can use Tidal for 30 days free of cost as the trial but after this trial, you have to buy any subscription plan.
- If you are want to buy a monthly subscription plan, you have to pay $9.99 per month for which you will get high definition quality.
- Tidal HiFi is available at $19.99 per month through which you can get master quality for the desktop client.
Price Plans of Spotify
- Spotify is available free of cost with some basic features with ads.
- You have to buy any subscription plan if you want to get access to all features of the app without showing ads.
- You can buy a monthly subscription plan for $9.99.
- A family plan is also available at $14.99 per month.
- There is a student plan for those who are students at $4.99 per month.
Features of Spotify
- You can use it free of cost instantly. But you have to see some ads.
- In Spotify, you can create your own playlists.
- You can buy the premium account to avoid from ads.
- Offline streaming is available in premium accounts.
- You can download in different video qualities.
- Radio is also available.
- Spotify is available for all platforms.
- Autoplay facility is also available in the Spotify app.
- You can also get lyrics from different songs.
- This is the social app, you can follow and share others.
Features of Tidal
- You can use it instantly with the trial version of 30 days.
- Prices are same like Spotify.
- Offline streaming is also available.
- Available for all types of platforms.
- 1411Kbps audio quality is available in premium versions.
Comparing Spotify Vs Tidal Sound quality, Spotify is the best
When you talk about Spotify vs Tidal, you have to declare the Spotify as the winner. There are some reasons behind this, the user interface is better for Spotify than Tidal, algorithm working is also better for Spotify. The main point is that Spotify is available free of cost, so, you don’t need to pay to use Spotify, but you have to pay after 30 days for use Tidal. I recommend Spotify Premium. Install and enjoy the music!