Spotify vs Amazon Music 2020 If you are crazy about songs then you are in right place. There are a lot of apps that allow you to download your desired music tracks. But, you are confused about which is the best app. In this article, we will compare to popular apps Amazon Music and Spotify. You will find that which is the best app for you by reading the comparison of features, prices, and technologies.
Spotify is ranked as top 1 Music streaming app, While Amazon music is ranked as 14th in top Music streaming applications, In years before, the Main competitor for Spotify was Apple Music, But as time passes, Amazon launched it Amazon Music Unlimited, Consisting of millions of music tracks for music lovers, By the end of this article, You can help yourself decide which one is best for you!
Spotify vs Amazon Music Unlimited 2020
You know that Spotify is famous all around the world and it is called “freemium”. It means that some features are premium and some are free in this app. On the other hand, Amazon music is online music streaming app that provides 30 days free trial and after ending the trial they will charge money to continue. It is free of ads and provides 40 million songs.
Comparison of Prices
In this section, I will compare the prices of both platforms with the perspective of customers.
- The free version is available with basic features. But there are so many ads in this free version.
- If you want to explore all the features of Spotify, you will need to purchase the premium version.
- The price of premium version $9.99 per month.
- There is a family premium account also available that can be used by all family members.
- The price of family premium account is $14.99 per month.
- The price of student account is $4.99 per month.
You can either get a premium version by paying or You can get free by downloading Spotify Premium Apk
- The free version is available for 30 days.
- After ending trial time, you have to purchase the premium version.
- The price of premium version is $7.99 per month.
- This premium version is ad-free so you can enjoy unlimited music.
After discussing the prices of both apps, I can say that Spotify is better than Amazon music in the sense of prices for the general public. The major thing is that Spotify is providing family and students account that makes it the winner in this context.
Get Latest Spotify Premium Free Accounts
Comparison of Features
A lot of features are available on both platforms. Features are different in both and attract different types of users.
- You can get instant access to music on Spotify.
- Every user can create playlists of related songs.
- Its available on every device included PC, Laptops, and tablets.
It provides a different type of packages. When you will purchase the complete version, you will access all 40 million songs, this is called Prime version. There are some also versions available on the internet through which you can access limited songs near about two million.
Spotify vs Amazon Music Winner
After discussing features of both apps, Considering the User interface, , ost and other features, I can say that Spotify is a winner in this context. This is simple and best for user’s point of view. Its desire of every user to create playlists that are available in Spotify.
We hope you have liked the article on Spotify Vs Amazon Music, Many Other comparisons are coming, Both apps are popular around the world and try to provide their best services. When we talk about the user easiness then we should decide about the one option. So, the option is Spotify. It is easy to use and also best in prices. On the other hand, Amazon music is also best but not that Spotify. Do subscribe to our website and press the bell icon to receive updates instantly!