Napster vs Spotify Latest There are a lot of people in the world have a craze of music, if you are one of them then you are at right place. You know that there are a lot of digital music services available on the internet. Some services are free and some are paid. But if you are confused that which service is better for you then you will find the best answer in this article. Napster vs Spotify is today’s topic in which I will compare both services to eliminate your confusion.
In this article, We will discuss elaborately features, Pros & Cons of Napster and Spotify each step by step, This can also serve as napster review 2018, By the end of the article you can take perfect decision which music streaming you should prefer!
Napster vs Spotify – Complete Guide
When we talk about Napster vs Spotify both are music platforms and popular around the world. But the query is that which is best. You can decide it through features, prices and technologies that are used in these platforms. Both provide music services through the internet, the music that is available on the internet or directly uploaded to the platform. There are the lot of differences of features, prices and technologies that will be discussed in the following sections.
30 million subscribers of Spotify were in March 2016 and it is best for the people who don’t want to pay any money and want to share music with their friends.
There were 3.5 million Subscribers of Napster in 2015 that was best than other platforms. It is cheaper than any other platform so it is best for those who want to listen to music at cheap rates.
Comparison of Features Between Napster and Spotify
The major feature is same that is service of music. Both platforms are providing online music facility to its users.
Features of Napster
- Napster provides ads-free service with the lowest rates.
- It provides 30 days free trial.
- Napster provides three type of plans that are supportive for different types of users.
- Radio facility is also available in this great stuff.
- Offline radio and offline usage are also supportive in Napster.
Features of Spotify
- The main feature that you can use it free without paying anything instantly but you have to see ads in the free version.
- It has different types of subscription plans that attract more users of different types of interests.
- You can create playlists in this great stuff.
- Radio facility is also available.
- This is social type app that provides the facility of following to each other. Through this feature, you can receive notifications in future when they will upload something new.
Comparison of Prices Between Napster and Spotify
Napster and Spotify both are providing different types of subscription plans that attract more users from all around the world. The question is that which is best in the sense of prices, so simple answer is Napster because of some reasons.
Spotify Subscription Plans
- Spotify provides free accounts with ads and limited features
- It also provides premium services of $9.99 per month.
- The family subscription plan is also available for $14.99 per month.
- When you about music, you cannot ignore students, the maximum listeners of music from all around the world are students. So, if you are the student, you can buy student plan in $4.99 per month.
Napster Subscription Plans
- It provides free trial for 30 days.
- After 30 days, you have to choose one plan, it provides ads free radio plan in $4.99 per month.
- Provides on-demand streaming at $9.99 per month.
- Family plan for five members is available at $14.99 per month.
These are napster cost per month, Napster ++ available for iPhone too.
We hope you have liked the article on Spotify Vs Napster and hope it gave you deep insights, Spotify is clear context winner here because of its pricing and features, Napster is also good, You can try both. Do subscribe to Spotify Premium Apk Latest and press the bell icon to recieve updates instantly!